1. It had been empty for decades.
2. Woman, man and . . .
3. Mythical, a guardian angel mirage.
4. Vulnerability comes from an eagerness to test her limits.
5. . . . are about to know more within minutes!
6. As they explore each other . . .
7. . . . courage to recognize, in each other, forgiveness.
8. But what, then, of Mythical's presence?
9.. . . she is quite likely the shrewed instigator . . .
10.. . . excavation of our senses . . .
11.. . . communication that transcends strangers and friends.
12.. . . a garden of varigated sights.
13. . . . unchanged except for an inexplicable and anomalous allure of curiosity.
14. Thus my dear voyeurs, THU ROOM has served its purpose . . .